Friday, February 26, 2010

Jolin Tsai's fashion line growing

Before I get into Jolin's new line. here's the front page of WWD FRIDAY 2/26/10

pradabackstagewwd pradabackstage

haha. It's a real funky look altho I can't imagine pulling it off. But again, we're looking at this on 2010 and the trend is suppose for 2011. Remember.. that might be cool and you might want one when October comes around...


Jolin Tsai's line Seventy Two Changes.

722 721

723 724

726 727

The line was collaborated with Erman- the co-founder of Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. You can see a lot of his influence in the line. The plaids, prints and the fun vibe. I don't think it's anything too special, but it's definitely something I can see many girls wearing. Bloomingdale's on 59th and Lex carries them! And to my surprise... Nordstrom in my beloved homtown Cerritos, carries them as well. Although I wonder why either Nordstrom nor Bloomies carry them at South Coast Plaza aka #1 Asian people mall hang out spot in SoCal.

images sources:
WWD
Seventy Two Changes

cheers

1 comment:

mariam said...

love this!!

http://www.littlevoguette.blogspot.com
:)