Saturday, July 17, 2010

SHOESIES AND BLOUSES!

Okay, as I have mentioned earlier, I got these shoes online and since I'm an impulse buyer, I didn't know what to wear with these shoes when I bought them.
shoe5

My style is a bit feminine but not a "grown-up" feminine. Somehow I'm still stuck in the stage when I was *sigh* in my early 20s. These shoes have a grown up look, so I thought I'd make something to do with my new shoeeees.

3
I call this a clash of Breakfast at Tiffany's and Carrie Bradshaw.

breakfast_at_tiffanys

4
With a skirt...



1
This picture was taken 5 minutes after I had just woke up, which explains why I didn't put my face on.

I love love love love love love the fabric of the skirt. I originally purchased 2 yrds from the Indian guy in the fabric store thinking that it's enough to make 2 mini skirts but after using this fabric, I went back to the store and bought whatever they had left.

2

The pink blouse and blue skirt will be on sale online soon..... I just have to sew them first!

1 comment:

Denysia Yu said...

OMG! That pink blouse is gorgeous! I love the whole pink outfit! Let me know when you finish sewing them up! :)